I hope you liked our first collection, dedicated to Our Stunning and Crazy World. It took a little time to collect a second collection, similar to the first one, but no less fascinating.
If you do like it, don’t forget to subscribe on our updates, don’t be shy to like us on Facebook.
1. Amazing ads
2. Moscow in the lens of the American photographer (1969). The American programmer Rob Ketcherside from Seattle published pictures, taken by his grandfather in Moscow in 1969 during the business trip.
3. The house in the middle of Drina River near the Basta town in Serbia.
4. The nature gives us love.
5. The legendary picture. Bear has given birth to cubs, couldn’t produce enough food to nurse them. The border guards gave her condensed milk in cans. She squeezed it out and fed the little bears.
The author of the picture is unknown, unfortunately.
6. The Great Barrier Reef is one of the world’s wonders was entered to the World Heritage List. It extending along the north-east coast of Australia in the 2500 km chain of 2900 coral reefs. And more than 1,000 islands is home to exotic fish and plants, which you won’t find anywhere else in the world. In addition, the Great Barrier Reef is one of the oldest ecosystems on the planet, existing more than 20 million years.
7. Lake Traful.
8. The erupting volcano. View from space.
9. Jason deCaires Taylor lives in Mexico City. Taylor plunges hundreds of his sculptures into the water and then photographs the results.
10. Sun Pillars occur when the setting sun’s rays are reflected from different layers of clouds, containing ice crystals. The result is a pillar of light, stretching high into the sky. There are also lunar poles.
11. Kilimanjaro Volcano.
12. Maldives. Hotel Cocoa Island Resort.
13. Inside the air balloon.
14. Surprise for walrus.
15. Northern Lights, Iceland.
Enjoy! Do not forget to leave a comment.
What do you like best in this collection?